Anthem AZ Amenities
Amenities at Anthem are abundant. The Anthem Community Council manages many amenities including the Anthem Liberty Bell Park & Splash Pad, the Anthem Community Center, and the 63 acre Anthem Community Park. The Anthem Country Club community has two championship golf courses, two clubhouses, two pools, and numerous tennis courts. The Country Club is a private, members-only club.
Anthem Community Amenities
Anthem Liberty Bell Park & Splash Pad
Location: 40106 N. Liberty Bell Way, Anthem, AZ 85086
Liberty Bell Park Hours: Daily: 6 a.m. – sunset
Splash Pad: 10 a.m. – sunset; operates seasonally
Website: Anthem Liberty Bell Park & Splash Pad Website
The Anthem Liberty Bell Park and Splash Pad is operated and maintained by the Anthem Community Council and features a children’s playground, sitting and picnic areas, and a popular splash pad. The park is open from sunrise to sunset; while the splash pad is open daily to the public, from 10 a.m. to dusk, operating seasonally, and closing for the fall and winter months.
Anthem Community Center
The vibrant Anthem Community Center’s sprawling features include:
- A full-size, outdoor heated swimming pool with lap lanes
- A diving area with high and low diving boards
- A children’s waterpark that rivals the finest resorts
- Full gymnasium for basketball and other court activities
- A mezzanine-level gym with dozens of exercise machines, weightlifting equipment and spectacular mountain views
- Rooms for aerobics, yoga, tai chi, zumba and countless other classes
- Six outdoor tennis courts
- A fully certified child care center
Anthem Community Park
The lushly landscaped 63-acre Anthem Community Park includes the following amenities:
- Four-acre catch-and-release fishing pond
- Multiple lighted softball, baseball and soccer fields
- Basketball and beach volleyball courts
- Roller hockey rink
- Half-pipe skateboard/scooter park
- Adventure Playground
- Daisy Mountain Railroad (a small-gauge train offering serene tours of the park)
- Outdoor amphitheater for concerts and events
- Picnic ramadas with BBQs
- Ten miles of hiking and biking trails linking the centralized amenities with the various neighborhood
Anthem Veterans Memorial
Location: 41703 N. Gavilan Peak Pkwy. Anthem, AZ 85086
Website: Anthem Veterans Memorial Website
The Anthem Veterans Memorial, located in ACC Community Park in Anthem AZ, is a monument dedicated to honor the service and sacrifice of our country’s armed forces. This pillar of pride provides a place of honor and reflection for veterans, their family and friends, and those who desire to show their respects to those service men and women who have and continue to courageously serve our county.
Five Pillar Significance
- The five pillars represent the unity of the five branches of the United States military serving steadfast together.
- They are staggered in size with their appropriate military seal placements on each pillar based upon the Department of Defense prescribed precedence.
- At precisely 11:11 a.m. each Veterans Day (Nov. 11), the sun’s rays pass through the ellipses of the five Armed Services pillars to form a perfect solar spotlight over a mosaic of The Great Seal of the United States.
Additionally, the brick pavers within the Circle of Honor are inscribed with the names of U.S. servicemen and women, symbolizing the ‘support’ for the Armed Forces. The pavers are red, the pillars are white, and the sky is blue to represent America’s flag. The circle represents an unbreakable border.
Shopping | AntheM AZ Amenities
Outlets at Anthem
Conveniently located off I-17 and Anthem Way, just 15 minutes north of the loop 101, the Outlets at Anthem offer pedestrian friendly and pet friendly open air shopping of name brand fashions. Outlets at Anthem is always high on the itinerary with more than 60 designer brand shops.